Energy Recovery | Energy Efficiency | Renewable Energy
Expertise to integrate renewable energy technologies into high-performing systems
… which meet and exceed client, goals, and expectations
Who We Are
- A full-service energy systems integrator with over 35 year’s experience helping clients produce, recover and deploy free energy onsite
- We create innovative, high-performing, customized solutions to address specific client needs and exceed expectations
- We assist clients from the initial facilities audit, through to turning the key and efficiently operating their systems
How We Work
- We begin with a brief site visit so we thoroughly understand your systems and your goals
- We work with your team to create innovative, high-performing, customized solutions allowing you to achieve your energy goals
- We work closely with you to ensure that you receive the full value of all applicable incentives
StarPak Group provides solar solutions that are scalable, efficient, and environmentally friendly. The solar industry as a whole in developed countries, including the US, has focused on inefficient, expensive PV modules, despite the fact that these only convert 9% to 17% of the available solar energy and provide DC electricity for just a few midday hours. Moreover, they come with no storage capabilities, which is similar to buying a car with no transmission. Many in the solar industry understand the limitations of PV and are looking for an alternative, but have not found a viable product as of yet.
StarPak Group, with a deep background in workhorse solar thermal, has strong solutions that convert 85 to 95% of the available solar energy, work 24 hours a day, and are groundbreaking and revolutionary in every other way, shape, and form.