StarPak Systems are today’s Gold Standard. They can provide 100% of the heating & cooling requirements of almost any building. Plus large amounts of free electricity. Can’t get any more Gold Standard than that!
Engineered for simplicity, scalability and reliability, our innovative components possess the potential to eliminate utility bills outright, and thus boast strong returns on investment (ROI).
Every StarPak System can be built whole, or installed in phases.
How do we do it? We collect the heat of sunlight and the chill of a winter night, and impound it in Annual Cycle Energy Storage – ACES. Heating, Cooling, Electricity— all capacities are StarPak-Stored onsite for your use days, weeks, months later.
Engineered for simplicity, scalability and reliability, our innovative components possess the potential to eliminate utility bills outright, and boast strong returns on investment (ROI).
StarPak’s innovative systematic approach consists of:
- Collection of ambient, renewable energy onsite, from sunlight and from the chill of night.
- Energy storage in large Hot and Cold “batteries” – storage - that can last up to 12 months
- Delivery of free heating, cooling, electricity and hot water to your existing distribution systems – 24/7/365… On demand.
StarPak Systems . Natural Innovation . Patented and American Made:
- Create Heating
- Create Cooling
- Create Electricity
- Employ Scalable Storage
The StarPak System’s Renewable Energy Benefits and Attributes
The CUBE© and Wedge Renewable Energy System’s benefits are:
- BOSS© Panel performs double duty – capturing solar by day and coldness by night
- BOSS© Panel harvests 85% of incident solar energy but also collects heat from nearby hot attics
- Scalable and Flexible with energy storage up to 10 million gallons. Modular step-by-step system build up is OK, or you can go for 100% all at once
- Produces electricity, heat, air conditioning, pool & spa heat, domestic hot water, refrigeration, all from a single Cube© Platform
- Grid Stabilizing. StarPak Systems provide predictable, reliable power – 24/7, night & day
- Advanced controls lop off expensive onsite peaks, while allowing sales into lucrative grid feed-ins